Research and Reports
This page is a central clearinghouse for downloadable industry whitepapers and research. They are listed alphabetically by title, under the year in which they were released. Click on the links for more information.
I will be adding to this list whenever I come across additional reports. If you find any worthwhile research or whitepapers that aren’t on this list, feel free to let me know via my Contact Page.
- 2013 eNonprofits Benchmark Study (M+R Strategic Service, NTEN)
- Charitable Giving Report: How Nonprofit Fundraising Performed in 2012 (Blackbaud)
- Event Fundraising Best Practices eBook (Sage)
- An Executive Director’s Guide to Financial Leadership (Nonprofit Quarterly)
- Four Reasons NOT to Use Social Media…and Why to Use It Anyway (by Christine Durand and Kristen Cici for Nonprofit Quarterly)
- Getting Started with Elearning: Eight Questions to Consider (Human Capital Media)
- Leadership Development: Seven Steps to Success (Human Capital Media)
- National Volunteer Week (April 21-27, 2013) Resource Guide (Points of Light)
- Predictive Analytics for Donor Management (IBM)
- ROI and Net Revenue are a Contradiction in Terms: Making the Case for Net Revenue (DMW Direct Fundraising)
- Social Entrepreneurship as Fetish (by Fredrik O. Andersson for Nonprofit Quarterly)
- UnderDeveloped: A National Study of Challenges Facing Nonprofit Fundraising (CompassPoint Nonprofit Services, Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund)